Thursday 19 July 2007

Home Secretary in a bit of a mess

Well well well the hopeless bint, our unelected Scotts Prime Minister foisted upon us as Home Sec is in a bit of a pickle again.

“yes I took drugs at university, but it was wrong and I never really enjoyed it” oh and by the way dont any of you lot go around using them its illegal you know!

"I think in some ways I have learnt my lesson and I have a responsibility as home secretary now to make sure we put in place the laws and the support and information to make sure we carry on bringing cannabis use down, which we are doing," she told GMTV.

I cant see too many people taking her seriously from now on, especially when she has to reclassify cannabis back as class B.

As we said before we would love to see her try to park a car.

Nice one Gord!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: