Wednesday 6 February 2008

Do I look Bovered? " "You cant touch me sir"

Ahh Jaqui Smith the clueless bint our unelected Scotts Prime Minister foisted upon a hapless nation as Home Secretary.
Has decided that the Police are to have "Special Powers" to confiscate drink from under 18 year olds!

We are all for the Police having extra powers but it raises the obvious question "why do they need them?"

when I was young if the Policeman caught you drinking he would just take it from you pour it down the nearest drain and threaten to tell your parents.

I can only assume that Labours favourite piece of legislation the human rights act renmoved their power to do this? Or were policemen allowed to use common sence and their own judgement in those days.

I cant wait to see the list of claims against the Police by the "I know my human rights generation"

Gordon please go now, take all your hapless fools with you, YOU ARE FUCKING UP THE COUNTRY MORE AND MORE EACH DAY.

No comments: